One of the common mistakes South New Jersey homeowners make is failing to take full advantage of their home. If you are living in a residential structure that has an unfinished basement, or one in a state of disrepair, you are doing yourself a disservice. You […]
South New Jersey Basement Remodeling for Your Home
Converting a basement into useful, livable space is not as easy as it looks. Zaprala Romano Remodeling has come to the rescue of many well-intentioned homeowners who believed they could finish this complex work over a couple of weekends.
In fixing up a basement, the first thing you need to know is what you don't know. Among the pitfalls are low ceilings, low-hanging pipes, badly-placed posts or ductwork, damp or wet areas, and plumbing in the worst possible places.
Every Cherry Hill basement remodel has the potential to be much more than just a dark, unfinished place where the builder put the water heater and furnace. With more than 30 years of basement specific experience, Zaprala Romano Remodeling is uniquely qualified to handle any conversion and deliver a quality room that makes the most of the space available to accommodate your family's activities. Some possibilities:
- Home theater - It gives you a place separate from the house where the family can watch TV or a movie together.
- Game room or play area - Which usually means your children and their friends are at your house, but at least you know where your kids are and what they're doing.
- Workout room - Tell us how you train, and we'll create a space that accommodates your equipment and activities.
- Bar - The trick is to build a fully functional bar with enough bartender space and plenty of room for guests to gather.
- Home office. It's a way to keep work and family separate. Even if the space is only for household recordkeeping, we can make it functional and attractive.
- Bedroom - If you have overnight visitors and no space for them, a bedroom in your basement can provide comfortable quarters and broaden the usability of your house.
- Bathroom - For houses with only one bathroom in tight quarters, we are skillful at discovering space in the basement for a powder room or second bathroom.
Making the best use of your space is a huge priority with Zaprala Romano Remodeling. With medium-size and large basements, we try to retain the spacious feel with as few walls as possible. Lighting is another priority. Since most basements get very little natural light, we tell you how to use lighting to best advantage and suggest product choices that can create great impact. Ceilings are important, too. We have ways of hiding the low hanging pipes, heating ducts and other obstructions so your basement looks just as clean as any other room.
Our South New Jersey Basement Remodeling Services
- Philadelphia Basement Remodeling
- Basement Design
- Basement Finishing
- Finishing Basement
- Basement Ideas
- Finish Basement
- Home Remodeling
- Remodel Basement
- New Jersey Remodeling
- Basement Bar
Why South New Jersey Should Hire Us For Basement Remodeling
Top quality work consistently delivered at value pricing is our main goal. Our success is based on providing customized solutions that will enhance your Cherry Hill home and lifestyle—and get the most of your budget. Zaprala Romano Remodeling is your South Jersey source for quality remodeling work, unsurpassed customer care and value pricing. Whatever you imagine your New Jersey home to be, we can make it happen on time, on target and on budget. You can be sure that your Cherry Hill basement remodeling project is being handled by our experts in their particular field which allows our contractors to know the codes expected.
Recent Articles About Basement Remodeling
Basement finishing is a great opportunity for a homeowner to really fix up their homes. There are a few aspects that should be taken into account during the planning phase of a Maple Shade basement finishing project, however. In this article, some of these aspects will […]